L. A. Raid

 
I read L.A. Raid (Philip Prowse)

Monday morning in June, Lenny Samuel, who is a detective happens to meet a duck-masked robber who is coming out of the bank. The robber has a gun in the right hand and Samuel throws himself to the ground.
When polices arrived at the bank, the robber had already run away, so the polices were difficult to solve the incident and the police investigation was very slow.

Then, the telephone rings.
"This is Ronald Carter,' says a deep voice. I'm the President of the first City Bank. We don't know each other but...
I want you to work for me. I need a private detective. Come and see me now!"
Samuel's work as a private detective starts here and you will be surprised at the conclusion of this book. 

This book was very interesting.
Samuel is said to be clever and tough, but I thought he was full of himself and he was useless. The robber was very clever and cool.
I recommend you the battle scene between the robber and Samuel.

  • detective: 探偵

コメント

  1. When polices arrived at the bank,
    When the police arrived at the bank,

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

This is London

The Fairy